About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Internet Options

Hello!

No I don't remember signing anything , not sure what you mean.

Your ready to take my soul! Where are you calling from?

Hell! Excuse me sir, no need to curse.

You collection agencies are so relentless.

Whats all the fuss.

 I told you sir I am not Ms Roberson , but Mrs Robertson with a "T".

I think you have the wrong person , have a nice day!

Now let me be.

The devil perplexed realized the  voice recognition dialed the wrong number

but loved the ease

 at which he could find almost anyone pretty as he pleased

with the new smart phone he received

after collecting on a debt from an ol chap that  didn't want the hassle of paying the cancelation fee

He made a pack with the devil for that and a few more things.

 How much easier the business of soul collecting was going to be

No comments:

Post a Comment