About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dancing in our boxer shorts

I am a softy for his hairy arms

He sings sometimes with noise
cancelation head phones on but
I hear him and am glad I am not
also wearing noise cancelation
head phones.

He hates fast food

He taught me that sushi doesnt
always taste like raw fish

Its the moments when he loses
himself , when I lose him to his doubt
I suppose it was something that happened
a long time ago. But ......he always
returns.

I was once only half , now I am whole

Being whole does not mean I am not me anymore
I had found myself along a road closed
I picked myself up , a traveler now found

He makes me laugh
so I brought him along

We dance  at home in our boxer shorts

topless

no drinking but the feeling of being drunk

In Love

Cynthia LuvbabyLuv

No comments:

Post a Comment