About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Wednesday, January 16, 2013


Our Way


So here I am

Its been a time or two or three

him and me

Then it is a time where it feels Im again alone

although he was/is my home

Its been a day , then tomorrow became
yesterday

We once finished each other sentences and now
we don't have words to say what we need to say

We've lost our way


Cynthia LuvbabyLuv

No comments:

Post a Comment