About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Broken Heart


SubjectMending my heart
CategoryWriting and poetry
3/31/2009
MoodNone

Just wanting the need
Just feeling the want
Just needing the feeling
Just mending my heart
By me cynthia Luvbabyluv
Well today I recieved the Dear Jane letter and I feel so bad about myself , about stuff , about it all. I am sure it is for the best , I want to feel , I mean feel whole and loved and a live , and truly truly wanted. I just feel used right now. Cynthia LuvbabyLuv 2009
I hope someone reads these poems from my past and sees that feelings that are real and over whelming when they are not good and full of happiness will pass. Life is always changing. Never lose hope because Hope is always an option. I am Loved and for every bump , boo boo, jiggle and imperfection along with my good stuff. Life changed and so did those feelings (2013) Cynthia LuvbabyLuv

No comments:

Post a Comment