About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fuzzy

The fuzziness of my blankets don't compare to the fuzziness of your chest

My nose is tickled by the hair there , then there is your warm skin pressing
against my tickled breasts

Your arms hold me close as if losing me was your fear

With you is where I want to always be, your heartbeat the one I
always want to hear

Cynthia Harris

1 comment: