About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Visitor

Yesterday afternoon I went to visit my lover the sea

I drew names in the sand of friends and twitter family

I was greeted by a stranger, much older than me

His hair was white , his face was smooth and kind

We call his folk, snow birds , and we look forward to their
migration, showing it is winters time

He asked what it was i drew in the sand

Facebook, myspace, twitter what was this, he knew not of these
cyber lands

He didn't have a screen name , but told me he was Ray

He wasn't a photo with an expression stuck face

We talked for a moment , we shared our thoughts

No character limits , no annoying bots

Back to my carving names in the sand ,
we said our goodbyes

Without following, blocking or reporting for spam

No comments:

Post a Comment