About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Change Your MInd , Change Your LIfe



I remember a young man, he was blind. 
One summer I watched as he learned to drive

I remember someone , myself in my youth. At times that person makes me sad , 
because of who I  WAS , but now Im me which ain't half bad.

I remember people places ,things. Some the same, some no longer here.
The ones changed for the good make me feel better, understood

It  really is  all in the mind. 
The who ,what ,when , ourselves , why

Change your mind , change your life.

Cynthia LuvbabyLuv

No comments:

Post a Comment