About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Path

I came upon  a path almost unknown, weedy

and overgrown

A path once worn

 With slow or hastened pace

Into natures sunlit grace

I pondered where the path had lead

Were songs sung there or poems read

Where were the feet which walked
together or alone

A path yes  once walked seemed forgotten
no longer known


Yes I came upon a forgotten path weedy in the woods

I wondered and still do

Will the paths I am making become forgotten
overgrown,

Or will others follow , walking
upon them , never forgotten but  known

Cynthia LuvbabyLuv






No comments:

Post a Comment