About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Big Mistake

For all you beautiful ladies 

YOU are important enough 
YOU are worth a lot

More than what little 
your getting out of him

YOU are beautiful 
YOU brighten every room

Why 
Take 
What 
Little 
He 
Is 
Willing to 
GIVE

For all you beautiful men

YOU are important enough
YOU are worth a lot 

YOU are gorgeous
All the WOMEN swoon

Why 
Run
Your
Train
Off
Its
Tracks

Why are YOU taking all her crap

Why do WE all 
Fall 
For 
What 
WE really 
Wish
COULD 
BE 
GREAT

Is it because we 
really don't value
ourselves , so we 
make such BIG 
MISTAKES

By Me Cynthia LuvbabyLuv

I guess what I am saying is exactly what one of my stickers on the bulletin board says , why make someone a priority that makes you an option. Why wait by a phone , why wait to be noticed , or thought of. THERE are good men and women out there that are not SELFISH and do CARE and know how to show it. Dont sell yourself short. I feel like this is what I find myself doing alot. So a warning to all the fellow doormats out there. Hugs and Kisses to all and to all a good night , life. Love yourselfs. Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment