About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sugar Coated Friend

Its crazy , you know , just crazy
How you take my breath away
How you  have taken  me by surprise
How come your so captivating
If I only knew
My thoughts only of you 
How you have  taken  me by surprise
Sweet dream of mine
Dreams are sweet ofcourse
But what about  when the 
sun kisses me awake
Will this dream end , 
My sweet crazy sugar coated friend (2009) 

 
By Me Cynthia LuvbabyLuv

I think we all want to be loved. Really loved , not just liked for how we look , or what we have , but for us , and this is a dream until it isn't . I really hope everyone awakes from their dreams to even sweeter realities. Until then I will be dreaming with you.  (2009) Cynthia LuvbabyLuv
 

No comments:

Post a Comment