About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Friday, May 17, 2013

Tomorrows yet to be


Wind swept hair , gently brushed
aside by a soft warm hand
Four footprints in the sand
A small quick embrace
A smile on a face
Hands hold each other tight

Sunset , pinks and reds
Sun  seems to sink into the sea
Sitting side by side
Pondering what
tommorrow
will bring (2009)
By Me Cynthia LuvbabyLuv
I love the beach. I do live where the most beautiful beaches are, There were more of them before the storms.  Everyday you can walk the same stretch of beach and see so many different things.  I do love the people that seem to be in love and they stand out. They are their own sunset and sunrise.  Cynthia (2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment