About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Monday, May 20, 2013

Makes Me Tingle


Nothing inspires me more than red tail hawks flying over head
The smell of fresh brewed coffee
The coziness of my bed
Nothing makes me tingle more than a good deed
Hugs from happy people
Giving to those in need
Nothing makes me feel love more than
being thought of during the day
words of encouragement ,
when my hope seems to have run out
being there for them or them for me
no matter what or who its about
By Me Cynthia LuvbabyLuv

I called this one Ultra Violet because no one knows what gets another person , you cant just look at someone and say hey I get them unless you know them , or strive to find out and this is part of who I am , Do you get me now.:} Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment