About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Soon All Will Be Clear

Love is that you whispering in my ear
You know just what to say :
Again 
Do I really want to hear that melody in my mind

Love is that you , pounding in my heart
that race in my vein
Do I really want to feel
that tingle down my spine


Love is that you , I can't keep my thoughts straight
always turning back to you 
Do I really want to breath 
this hard
when I think these thoughts
Their always a beautiful dream at the start

Or loneliness is that you , whispering in my ear 
loves mimic , yes so close to it 
I fear 
that not love but desire for it , a mimic
and soon all will be clear (2009) Revised (2013)


By Me Cynthia LuvbabyLuv
 
Love isnt something we can buy or find and put in our pocket , it isn't immediate although we want it to be . I wish you could bottle up the first time feelings we all have when we meet someone who intrances us. I mean it feels like everything is so fresh and new and that life never felt so grand. Remember , love isn't something you automatcally have , it is what is born out of  a true relationship. Don't sell yourself short for the feelings of first contact , but save and invest to see if the investment is worth the risk of giving birth to love. True love once found , well it is what we all want isn't it.  (2009) Cynthia LuvbabyLuv

No comments:

Post a Comment