About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Digital Love

I am having a romance
 with my celluar phone

Its always on my mind

I like to keep it close
I can not keep my eyes off it 
This really is sublime

I wait to hear it sing 
the songs I like to hear

And I  even  like to talk to it 
as I hold it to my ear

My fingers like to caress it 
sending messages through its spine

Hoping to recieve from it 
an enjoyable   reply

Yes I am having a romance 
with my cellular phone

I never go without it 
not even when I am at  home

By Me Cynthia

I wrote this after I received and fell in love with my first smart phone. Its been a few years since I felt that way. I have learned that so many wonderful things , people , life are all around me daily and looking at my phone screen means missing out on other things that are much more important. I still enjoy my smart phone and all its gizmos. I just try and not let it consume me. Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment