About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

picture hung in his mind

He saw her , she was now a picture

hung in his mind

She smiled each time he walked by

She would allow herself to fantasize

Neither knowing they  had thoughts 

similar , it would only take time



I know hes out there, I am just going to wait , patiently, and he will walk by, he will be a picture in my mind and as for him , he will have me on his mind. Dont let love pass you by. Dont give in to anything less.  Love yourself.  Cynthia (2009)


I just read this and my husband and I liked each other when we first met only we remained friends for years neither knowing that and I didn't write this about him or anyone at the time. Funny how things just pop in my mind (2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment