About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Strangers Are We

You dont know the life I live
My nightmares 
My dreams, the struggles in my head
Anxieties life fed 
My life 
an intricate design
You think of me , 
When your listening to that song
Visions in your head , of how
It will be 
I think of you ,
only like in a dream
where I dont see your face , but I know it is you
I feel you , you are there
Then I am awake 
The dream that seemed real
Who are you , I dont know 
Do I really care
So you think of me 
Strangers are we
Feeling a need
I feel 
So you think of me 
What am I to do 
I think of you

This one was not as good as the one that I just lost into cyberspace when my connection was lost , but this is for all those people out there that are lonely and are searching , sometimes in all the wrong places. Everyone has that dream , of someone else , that perfect match , that perfect life. It makes our heart flutter , our stomachs churn and those nights seem so long. But the dream , when it is realized that it is  only a dream , leaves us wanting to return to the sleep and back to the dream once we find that we are awake. So choose wisely , love yourselfs , don't rush into relationships to only wish you would of not made a mistake. Cynthia (2009)

Ive been reposting poems from another blog that is not as well known. It is interesting to go back and read from poems from the past. (2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment