About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Friday, May 17, 2013

There Was a Place


There was a place
I use to go
I wish It was
still here

There was a voice I
use to hear
I miss it in my ear

There was a thought
I thought alot
Now my mind is
clear
There was a place
I use to go
My mind an open field
He met me there
we had our time
He left me standing
in my mind
His voice was a voice
I loved to hear
He was a place I longed to
go
A scar upon my heart
I once felt him in my sleep
Although he was only a thought (2009)
By Me Cynthia LuvbabyLuv
Well , I can only say it is really storming outside and I am here and that is what I came up with , maybe tommorrow will be sunny. You know letting someone in to your heart and mind can be an awsome thing , then it can also bring you alot of pain when they leave a hole there. (2009) Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment