About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Teenage State of Mind

Teenage State of Mind...yes hormones and love hangovers. 
Pimples and panic attacks. Forever a reality with old age just a dream. 
Loud music , drama queens. 
Big deals , "Are you for real" s, 
Everythings so important ,so much to do….teenagerism 
Yes it once happened to me it could be happening to you 

2013 Cynthia LuvbabyLuv

I wrote this because I have a teenage daughter who has just experienced her first relationship , she really thought of forever with this boy and I just hoped she would make it through.They broke up this week and I was worried about her and him. They are both young and have a whole life hopefully of experiences good and bad. It seems when we're teenagers everything is so much more .

No comments:

Post a Comment