About Me

My photo
I thought it was about time to start writing and working with others , musing , getting feedback, lift up , revitalizing, yes you and you and you so feel free to stop on by , share a cup of joe or two, Ill share me, you can share you Muah! All writings here are property of LuvbabyLuv tm and of Myself, Cynthia LuvbabyLuv , original works

Daily Outlook

A new days begun,time to kiss the sun…LuvbabyLuv

Help Keep Art Alive

Help Keep Art Alive

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Heart Beating

Are you asking me to stop my heart from beating

Do you think I can really not care

From the first time I saw you 

Whatever 

I always wanted you there

How do I stop breathing so as not 
to feel this way

I wouldn't choose to turn the clock back 
and not live that first day

By Me Cynthia (2009)

Relationships , we all need them , the human need for companionship and a mutal feeling of being wanted and loved. The last thing anyone wants is to make the wrong choice in who we choose to love ,but it happens. Usually one person is left clinging to the memories of days past and heartbreak is the aftermath. Choose wisely. Cynthia (2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment